Image Map

On a Koh Phi Phi Comedown...

12 February 2012


Well, dear readers, I'm home from Thailand.
It was a travel marathon this weekend that involved checking out of Phuket hotel at 10:00am Saturday,
and not arriving home until 7:30am Sunday.
Let me tell you how awesome it is to spend a nine-hour flight surrounded by work colleagues you only sort-of know.  Awesome.  I personally know that I look and act my best in those situations.
I show off my 'sleeping with mouth open' skills, my bad breath that results from aforementioned skill, and how quickly I can eat a bread roll with butter.  Oh yeah.
Needless to say, I'm wishing I was still here.
However, I'm glad to be home with J for our two-year wedding anniversary.

More to come when the travel-haze lifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...