Image Map

TGIF!

17 February 2012


Dear Weekend, I'm so glad you're finally here.  You've been playing hard to get with me all week.  What's up with that?  All about the chase, are we?  I'll let bygones be bygones now that you're here...because we're going to have some fun together!  Maybe a little Manly Surf Competition?

Dear Steph, I'm so glad you're finally home from your 4-month travel adventure.  I forgot how nice it is to have a friend that's just a 3-floor elevator ride away!  Plus, you're pretty much my social planner.  I have 10 new things on the calendar involving you, and that's just since yesterday.

Dear Husband, it's so fun celebrating our Anniversary and Valentine's Day with you.  We've been gold medal snugglers all week!  You've been so super busy with school and your work projects....I'm very proud of you for managing your schedule, pursuing your dreams, and doing it all with a smile!

Dear Lotus Notes, you are so archaic that people are probably wondering who the hell this letter is to.  I hate you with a passion.  I'm amazed how slow you are, and how you always find something that must be run, replicated, or updated....which makes sending an E-mail turn into a 20-minute endeavor.  When February 27 rolls around and our work switches to Outlook, I will celebrate.  In fact, I'll dance on your grave.

Dear Readers, I love you.  Yes, YOU.  Each and every one of you!  I came home from Thailand and tried to catch up on all your posts....and I realized that I really missed you while I was gone.  I was sad that by the time I read everything, it was well in the past and already had 25 comments expressing my sentiments.  Okay, maybe I'm slightly possessive of my favorite bloggers!  Hahaha :)  I hope y'all enjoy your weekends.

Photobucket

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...