Image Map

Thank you, thank you, thank you {you're far too kind}

18 February 2012


First things first, bonus points if you know the song referenced in the title of this point.

Secondly, I'm pretty freakin' excited.  My new blog BFF, Lindsay, made my day {week & month}
by awarding me the Liebster Award.
I, of course, had no idea what that meant...
but was excited because all awards are good awards, right?!?!

Well, thanks to google, I now know that Liebster means "beloved" or "dearest" in German.
Or it could mean "boyfriend."  Now that's getting a little weird.

My translation: Awesome!
{You may as well know that Americans get made fun of on a regular basis
 by our friends abroad for over-use of this word.  Guilty as charged!}

Who's Lindsay, you might ask?  Well, maybe it's time you meet my blog BFF.

Hi there! I'm Lindsay, a San Diego girl in a Houston world.
Welcome to Trial By Sapphire, my collection of pretty things,
ways to go green, getting healthy, and giving thanks.

You can find her HERE.

She already has me considering Crystal Deodorant...as in, non chemically,
non Alzheimers, I'm made from minerals, type of thing.


So, the Liebster Award.  Basically, it's an awesome way to recognize up-and-coming blogs.
And the best part is that I get to pass along the love!

And, the Liebster goes to.....



If you're not already friends with these awesome ladies, you must check them out!
They are on my daily reading list and I love each of their blogs.

If you have been awarded the coveted Liebster award, here’s what’s next:
* choose five up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award
*show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.  If you not already a follower of their blog, that might be a great way to show appreciation for the award.  ;)
*Post the award on your blog.  Be sure to link back to the 5 blogs you awarded so that others can visit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...