Image Map

This is me....on the Bandwagon

15 February 2012


This may come as a shock to some, but my life {until two days ago} was Pinterest-free.
I know, the horror.
What can I say?  I'm a late adopter.  I like other people to figure out how something works, why it's great, and convince me that I need it.
I'm still not convinced that I need Pinterest, but whatevs.
So far I haven't wasted much time on it, which is what I was afraid of.
Maybe that shouldn't come as a huge surprise, since I'm not into fashion, I don't own a home to decorate {hell, we don't even own our furniture in Sydney!}, and I'm not super crafty.

Nevertheless, I'm linking-up!
via Dawn Mason from

ffffound.com

via caren from flickr.com
via caren from here
Tell me your Pinterest names so I can follow y'all.
I'm HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...