Image Map

Here's to the Weekend!

23 March 2012

©Sarah Morrison Photography
Dear coffee, I really love you.  But I have to ask--why do repay my love & affection with jitters and stained teeth?  Dear True Blue Dive, are you seriously canceling our Introductory Scuba Diving course for a second time?  Due to high winds?  Give me a break!  I'm pretty sure your company is a sham.  And I'm requesting a refund.  Bastards.  Dear emotions, why did you have to feel all weird and sad today when the job posting for my replacement was sent out?  You knew this was coming.  Dear Jasmine, I loved our blate :)  Thanks for being awesome in real life.  Dear Hunger Games, you are the cat's meow.  You totally rocked it, and lived up to my sky-high expectations.  And the fact that you premiered in Australia before the USA?  Well, that was nothing short of amazing.  Well.Done.  Dear MSU Basketball team, I'm sad you got eliminated.  Not only did this ruin my bracket, but it ruined my bragging rights.  Still love you though.  Go Green!


Dear Mindy Kaling, your book was freakin' hilarious.  Your writing and storytelling inspires me.  If I can be a fraction of the writer & comedian you are--I would feel like a very successful blogger.  Seriously though, I laughed so hard I was worried about waking up my husband.  Dear Katie, thanks so much for sharing this gem with me!


Dear Ashley, thanks for hosting Friday's Letters :)
Dear Heather, thanks for hosting Book Club Friday's.  Hoping you & the baby are doing well!

Happy Friday, friends!

19 comments:

  1. *victory dance* thank YOU for being so awesome in real life. THG was definitely the cat's meow - well put. Sad about your job but hey, you get to home now!! Happy! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday, BBFF!

    And did you see that you won the Crowley Party ad space over at The Life of the Wife?! WAHOO! I am SO excited for you! Your blog is about to gain so many readers, it's not even funny! And I'm so glad, because your blog is awesome... like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Em! I was linking up my book & saw the Mindy Kaling book on the list, and surprise, surprise, it was you!

    I also noticed you got your own domain, way to go!! Branding step #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I want to read that book - I've heard amazing things about it and I LOVE her in The Office :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these Friday's Letters, very fun. Wasn't the Mindy Kaling book so good?!? I loved her realready from The Office, but now I love her even more! She cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your dear coffee is so true!! love hate relationship we have!

    and don't be sad about the job posting.. be happy that it really means you're starting a new chapter in life!!

    happy Friday girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous you saw Hunger Games!!!!!

    And that picture of you guys is super cute :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been dying to read Mindy Kaling's book! I'll definitely have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Book Club Friday- I loved Mindy Kaling's book!! Such a fun book- she's hilarious! I especially loved her lists :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet picture of you two! :)

    I have hear of Mindy Kaling before, definitely have to check her book out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's amazing that you saw Hunger games before anyone in the US. LUCKY! My husband and I have our tickets in hand for tonight at 7:30. I can't freaking wait!! And it looks like the next book on my list will have to be Mindy's book...I found her hilarious on the office.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! Loved this. first of all, I can't wait to see the hunger games!! I'm so glad you liked it! I have been worried it would have the twilight effect and ruin everything. Also, crazy about moving back - I'm sure you guys have all kinds of crazy emotions going on about it. And last, going to pick up Mindy's book today. I'm in a reading rut.

    ReplyDelete
  13. eee Im still so jealous that you saw it last night (thanks for the email, it made my day!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Emily. thanks again for telling me about Fridays letters... and thanks for clearing up the screw ups in my blogs... whats that book atll about by mindy kaling..? im curious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Friday to you! Sounds like you are headed off on a new journey and I'm sure it will be rad. I loved Hunger Games too! They did a pretty great job bringing it to the big screen. Also, can't wait to check out that book. She is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read this book the day it came out. She’s so awesome! I felt like we could be friends in real life after I read it.

    Stopping by from the Boob Club link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hunger Games WAS great!

    And, why don't you just go ahead and forward me that job posting. pleaseandthankyou ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Mindy Kaling! Need to read this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...