Image Map

Hello, Friday

10 May 2012

Dear self, why did you procrastinate your massive work presentation until today?  This creates a lot of unnecessary anxiety, and makes you want to drink lots of coffee.  While we're on that topic, why did you drink that Mega Mochaccino this morning?  Do you all of a sudden not understand cause and effect?  Welcome to Jitter-land, population one.

Dear Sydney, I will be sad to leave you in 22 days.  {Holy crap, 22 days!}  However, I'm super excited about our Big Adventure, which is kind of outweighing the sadness at this stage.  But let's keep in touch, eh?

Dear bloggers, I'm running into tons of you lately that are no-reply@blogger.com.  If you haven't received any email responses to your comments, you should really check your settings.  I give instructions here.

Dear husband, I love your guts.  You sent me the sweetest E-mail this week while I was traveling...and it totally made me smile from ear to ear.  You sure know how to make a girl feel special.  And to top it off, you made homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies that might be the most delicious cookies I've ever tasted.  {You obviously know the true way to my heart!}

Sadly, all that remains of said cookies

Dear readers, man have I been enjoying our interactions lately.  I've met so many new bloggers in the past couple of weeks, and I'm loving every one of you!  The more blogs I discover, the less time I have to read each one every day...so please forgive me for that.  If I'm being too much of a stranger, call me out via twitter and I'll be sure to pop by your blog!

Cheers to the weekend!
Any fun plans?


Linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters.


P.S. Remember to link up next Thursday
for Flaunt Your Cause.  Click for details.

17 comments:

  1. Yum. Those cookies are making me hungry! I'm excited to see all your adventures on your big adventure ;). I can see why you would be sad to leave Australia.. Looks like a beautiful place.


    Www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the no-reply... it's frustrating to not be able to answer them, especially when someone asks me a question! At the same time, I get frustrated when I comment (with an email) and the blogger replies in her comments, so I have to go back and check. Oh, and remember to.

    Have a good last three weeks, and I think we can forgive you for putting more time into life than blog-reading right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so happy to find another Aussie!! I'm from Adelaide and I swear the Australian bloggers and so far and few between. I love Sydney, such a beautiful city. I am definitely becoming a new follower of yours and hope that you will also check my blog out :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cookie looks amazing. I wish I was having it right now for breakfast.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 22 days?! It feels like our February meeting was so recent, and at that time, it seemed like you'd be in Oz for so long! ENJOY IT!

    And cheers to Huz for the cookies and e-mail. Smart (and loving) man!

    HAPPY FRIDAY, DEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send me cookies. Also, noreply is the blogging devil, so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies?!

    OH MYYYY. Those sound too good to be true. I am a peanut butter-oholic!

    Yay husband for making them :)

    HAPPY WEEKEND!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. no reply bloggers? UGH.... amen sister. I think its pretty much common knowledge but the blog world is growing so fast some people miss that info! love your letters, and love that your husband made you those cookies-- they look delicious!!! thanks for linking up!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. PB cookies are THE BEST. Yum!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet letters/notes/e-mails from husbands/boyfriends are the best! I'm sad for you, that you are leaving Sydney. I lived in Coogee when I was there, and sobbed when I had to leave.

    The blog world is massive. And amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wrote the book on procrastionation. I'm pretty sure I'm not changing any time soon. I've really enjoyed getting to know you and your blog. It is kind of awesome the people I've 'met'. Enjoy the weekend!! I'll be celebrating my mom on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooober cute blog! love the pics at the top! and i also loved the letter to your husband. "i love your guts." awwww

    found you via the newlywed link up!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would have liked one of those cookies. Shame on you for not sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those cookies look amazing!

    Such a cute blog. I'm a new follower!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your husband might be one of the most talented men I've heard of... start-up ventures, AND baking smarts? Oh my...

    I am so looking forward to hearing more about your big 7 week travel extravaganza. Except that I'm pretty positive I'm going to want to save a bunch of money and repeat your adventure once I hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been struggling with keeping up on my blog reading recently too. How do the big-timers do it? I guess they just read who they really, really like? As always, I look to you, oh Blog-Path-Forging friend to provide answers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hanks for the tip on the no reply bloggers. I will have to check it out. Those cookies look so yummy. I've been eating way too many of them lately. though ( cookies). I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. BTW could we swap buttons. I really like your blog and will be displaying your button on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...