Image Map

Fun Fact: Our Cat

20 June 2012

Yes, our family had a ginormous cat.
We called him Woodson, 
{after Charles Woodson, former UofM football great.}
Also known as Woody, Woodrow, Woodrow Wilson, and the Woodman.
We held up the CD in this picture so you can get a sense of scale.

He was the sweetest cat EVER.
I've never known a cat to purr as much as he did.
You could hear him from across the room,
when no one was petting him,
just purring away.

He died last year at the ripe old age of 14.
Love you Woody!





This blog post is part of the "Fun Facts About Emmy June" series, designed to keep you entertained and following along, while I'm gallivanting around the globe for two months.

2 comments:

  1. You KNOW I'm a total cat lady. ;-) Cute little Woodson! And he really was a big boy! WOW!

    Rest in peace, little purring soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest in peace, Woody. Having just gotten to know what it's like having a cat, I can't imagine losing one. Such unique, special, little guys! I hope you're doing alright!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...