Image Map

Tuesday Travel Diaries: Scotland

03 July 2012

{A bimonthly guest post series}

Hi! I am Megan from Across the Pond,
and Emmy has asked me to share a bit of my travel life with you!

I am an American expat (originally from Los Angeles, CA)
now living in Scotland!

In the two years that I have lived in the UK,
I have been able to see and travel to multiple different places
(Ireland, Scotland, England, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Poland etc)

But I thought I would show you a glimpse into Scotland life via pictures.












Now if we could just get Scotland to have the climate of Southern California...

________________________

Emily here--It seriously makes me squeal to have the fabulous Megan on my blog today!  Isn't she a doll?  In addition to being drop dead gorgeous, Megan is a great writer and very funny.  If she isn't part of your daily reads, I highly suggest you pop over to her blog, Across the Pond, now.






If you'd like to be featured for Tuesday Travel Diaries, please email me at emmyjuneborninmay{at}gmail{dot}com


If you've been featured in the past, please grab a button:


Tuesday Travel Diaries

4 comments:

  1. My boyfriend is from Scotland and we will be travelling there in September for a wedding. So far we have planned to go to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aviemore. I've requested special stops in Loch Ness and Islay, but we don't know if we'll have time with wedding and family stuff.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos from Meg! Love it! Look at you all big-time now with Meg from ATP on your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you both. :) And that pic she has of the guys in kilts... kills me every time! I want to go to scotland. :( boo hoo
    But glad to see Meg here today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love Across the Pond, great guest post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and love!
Every comment makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...